Sunday, August 28, 2011

Enjoying the sunshine... and the sugarloaf express is gaining momentum

...I went for a walk. It's sunny in Ballarat today but still cold in the extremeties (somewhere near Antartica?!)  Ha Ha, I should have worn gloves.  Here are some pictures of my garden starting to bloom.  I'm always surprised when flowers bloom in my garden because I neglect it slightly, and only have bursts of enthusiasm every so often.

     



My Sugarloaf pouches are a joy to make and I have made 3 over the weekend - more colourways to come, including some for Christmas presents which should look pretty.

         
And finally, a quote for today which made me smile because it's so true..
The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form.     Randall, Stanely J.

No comments: