Monday, August 22, 2011

I've been busy over the weekend...but first some comedy

"The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public."   Phyllis Diller 
I adore Phyllis Diller, she was a comedic trailblazer for women in the 50s and beyond, and was genuinely funny, at her own expense most of the time.

So....Saturday morning saw me and my little red car driving to Newstead to drop some new bags off to the shop. It is an uneventful, quiet trip - not many cars on the road - so I filled in the time singing loudly to tunes on my iPod. Mental note of thanks to whoever invented that fabulous device, I wouldn't be without mine. 
So now the shop is stocked with more bags and I'm feeling very virtuous as I felt I the need to whip up another bag on Friday I call NAVY & SAND which I have featured here. 

       
There are also some photos of my stand in @ Gathering - not the greatest of photos - but you get the idea.
       

Directions to Gathering:  From Ballarat you head towards Creswick & through the township until you see a RH turn sign that says Newstead  - don't turn right towards Daylesford - the Newstead sign is after that. After that you follow the road signs which are clearly marked.  Newstead has a great cafe which makes terrific lunches and coffees/cakes, you won't be disappointed you made the trip.

No comments: