Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to me...la la la la la la

Having a great birthday because family and friends have sent me much love, so thank you for making my day special.  When we were teenagers and had a birthday my sister or brother or someone else in the family would play (very loudly) usually quite early in the morning, The Beatles song Birthday recorded at Abbey Road on 18 September 1968 (I was 13)

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

....and just to hear the opening riff always makes me feel happy and special.


On a completely different note, I love this picture by artist Thomas Barbey, don't know why, it just speaks to me...I think he is brilliant.


No comments: