Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Modesty is my Best Quality" (comedian Jack Benny)

So on that note I am doing a bit of showing off my newest creations which have been fun to make....

...well when I say, fun, I mean the fun part is choosing the colours, what goes with that lining fabric and will that zip enhance the look, etc.  Then the making part is, well...not to put too fine a point on it...hard work.  But still heaps more fun than say, cleaning the toilet or doing the tax return.
I now have an ever-expanding collection of big and small pouches ready for the off -- The stall at the Maker's Alley of the Melbourne Show on 28 September.   See what you think..



After all that sewing, I'm in the mood for some more humour, from Phyllis Diller..

"My photographs don't do me justice, they just look like me!"   

No comments: