Everyone thinks they have invented the ultimate travel bag, one that has everything that opens and shuts - and this is mine. I plan to take it to Spain with me this October and give it a test run.
I designed it specifically with these features:
|My new woven label|
- a long adjustable strap for wearing on the shoulder or across the body.
- strap is reinforced with mesh for strength and to deter thieves who may cut straps (yes, it happens)
- strong top zip closure (will hopefully foil the gypsy on the Paris Metro who managed to get her hand in my bag last time!)
- pocket under flap is passport size
- pocket at back is phone size
- 2 interior pockets and 2 pen pockets
- interior clip to attach latch key (saves fidgeting around inside the bag)
- bag is treated with Scotchguard to protect the fabric
- Black/Grey colour goes with absolutely everything (most important) It looks good!
|View 5 - the back|
|View 6 - a bit fuzzy but you get the idea. Crocodile clip for keys|