Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Virgin.. or Welcome to the Blogosphere, it's all downhill from here...

Yes that's me! I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing and it's a very steep learning curve fraught with pitfalls left and right.  Oh, and to say nothing of the fact that I have no idea what half of the terminologies mean. I thought a "dashboard" showed how fast you were driving or where the radio knobs were. And did you know there are Flogs, Blegs, Blawgs, Milblogs, Litblogs & Catblogs to name but a few?   I don't even want to know what "fisking" is !  No, I just want to be part of this happy band of blogpeople and shamlessly plug my talent for bag and hat design. I might occasionally offer a book review if I'm sufficiently inspired. 
Be gentle with me if I get it wrong.  FH

No comments: