Monday, March 19, 2012

I see red, I see red, I see re-ed!



I'm not angry, it is not Wednesday - yet!

I'm literally seeing red as I have just completed a red bag trimmed with faux black leather, here. I'm very excited about it - it's a great size, not too big, and comfortable to wear on the shoulder.


Sadly I have used the last remnant of men's black shirt ruffle - none left boo hoo


Inside has a ring for keys, a phone pocket & a zip pocket (not shown)

AND NOW FOR THE FRENCH BIT

I'm delighted that my other half has brought me back some beautiful red fabric from Paris (name-dropper, I hear you say).  He touched down at Tullamarine last Friday.   I just can't wait to make it up into a bag for some lucky person (me?). It is from Tissus Reine, 3-5, Place St Pierre, Métro Anvers / Abbesses.
I have been to this store on a previous visit in 2010 and it is right below the Sacre Coeur, in the main fabric area in Paris.  The link above or here will hopefully take you to their page which at the moment is featuring some mouth-watering Liberty print fabrics. Check them out at   http://www.tissus-reine.com/

But here is the divinely red fabric.  I think you'll agree my other half has excelled himself.



Ever so slightly naughty - and very French
 
and here it is echoing the shape of my jewellery stand
  Hmmmmmnnn, I wonder if fabric buying trips to Paris are tax-deductable??



  I love Paris in the springtime.....la la la la la la la

No comments: